Exhibit at ASTE
The number one opportunity to reach Alaska users of educational technology at all levels: K-20, teachers, administrators, coordinators, and purchasing agents.
We hope you will join us as an exhibitor this year!
There are too many reasons why you should come to ASTE 2013. But here are a few good ones:
We want to maximize your exposure!
- The number one opportunity to reach Alaska users of educational technology at all levels: K-20, teachers, administrators, coordinators, and purchasing agents.
- Exhibition-friendly hours and location.
- Coffee and food centered among all exhibitors to increase traffic.
- Market to a captive audience: Presentation opportunities included with your booth.
- Become a sponsor and receive additional visibility opportunities. Contact ASTE at email@example.com for sponsorship information.
Maximize Your Experience
- On-site assistance with booth set-up.
- ASTE Angels available to scramble a cup of coffee, a cookie, to provide a bathroom break or just to provide a couple of aspirins!
- Hospitality room open full time for exhibitors.
- Online selection of booth space.
- Online registration and immediate email confirmation.
- Board members and staff immediately available to listen and respond to exhibitor concerns and issues.
ASTE 2013 will take place February 23-26. ASTE activities include a combination of 1/2-hour Discussions, 1-hour Informational, and 3- and 6-hour Hands-On sessions throughout the 4 Days of ASTE!
Load-in for exhibitors will begin Sunday, February 24 at NOON. Set-up must be completed by 5:00pm. Booth tear-down will begin after closing ceremonies and door prize drawings around 5pm on Tuesday, February 26 and must be completed by 7:00 pm.
The ASTE Conference is at The Hotel Captain Cook in Anchorage, Alaska.
Exhibitors will be able to take advantage of ASTE's online registration. In addition, our registration page allows you to select and reserve your booth location immediately. Visit https://www.regonline.com/ASTE2013Exhibit to get started.
Just $600 for a booth. Early Bird incentive of $500 per booth if registered and paid for by October 15, 2012. Booths are approximately 8' x 10' with fabric walls ("Pipe and Drape"). These booths will consist of an 8' back wall and two 36-inch high side dividers. The booth includes one 6' skirted table, one 500 Watt electrical outlet, and two chairs. The Exhibit Hall is carpeted. Your company name will be displayed on and Exhibitor ID Sign (7" x 44").
Alaska Event Services should be utilized to acquire additional equipment or to handle your freight. They may be contacted directly at: P.O. Box 200291, Anchorage, AK 99520. (907) 345-8789. (907) 345-5018 FAX.
Contact ASTE Executive Director, Jill Rusyniak (firstname.lastname@example.org), for more details on shipping your booth to ASTE.
Presentation Opportunities? Yes. Follow the Conference 2013 link at www.aste.org to discover our on-line Call for Presenters system for both hands on and informational sessions. Our teacher/practitioner session proposals have been on the increase in recent years, which makes vendor presentation slots harder to secure. The best way to ensure you get a presentation session is to be a leveled sponsor, however, we do try to accommodate up to two exhibitor presentation opportunities per booth purchased when additional presentation session spots remain.
Stay with all of us at Anchorage's premier hotel! The Hotel Captain Cook is our destination for accommodations as well as all 2013 conference activities, including the exhibition hall. Simply call 1-800-843-1950 and ask for the ASTE 2013 conference rate.
Still have questions?
Need more assistance or have additional questions? Please contact us!
More information will be added as we receive it, so check back often.